Stress is a part of everyday life, and can have a great impact on your health and happiness. Although some stress may not be avoided, it is possible to learn how to better manage your stress. With these blog posts on stress, relaxation, and more, you can take steps to stop stress in its tracks.
These posts get right to the point, explaining how you can take down stress.
- 25 Ways to Relieve Stress: In this post, you’ll learn about cutting down on stress.
- 15 Stress Management Tips for the Web Worker: Make use of these tips to deal with stress if you’re a web worker-or even if you’re not.
- Deep Breathing: This post offers a simple reminder to take a deep breath for stress management.
- 8 Deadly Myths About Stress: These stress myths may prevent you from living a longer, happier, and healthier life.
- Stress at Work Getting You Down?: Stay away from burnout by following this advice.
- Stress Management: Identifying Your Stressors: Take the important step of identifying your stressors with the help of this post.
- Effectively Defusing Work Stress: Read this post to learn how you can manage stress at work.
- Slow Computer Stress Relief: If you find yourself infuriated at your slow computer, you can find relief in this advice.
- Why Alcohol Causes Anxiety: Read what the anxiety guru has to say about alcohol and anxiety.
- How Big a Problem is Anxiety?: Get some perspective on the anxiety problem through this post.
- Anxiety Tips and Tricks: Here you’ll find advice for beating anxiety.
- Discipline and Peace in the Home: You’ll find that creating a good balance in your home can help with anxiety.
- Stress Management: 39 Essential Tips: Beat stress with the help of these management tips.
- It’s Always Something!: On the Stress Less blog, you’ll be reminded that there’s always something to stress about.
- Drastically Reduce Stress with a Work Shutdown Ritual: Shut down using this ritual.
- 8 Ways to Relieve Stress in 5 Minutes or Less: Use these strategies to cut out stress quickly.
- Is Stress Making You Look Stupid?: This post will help you become more aware of the image stress puts on you.
- The Different Kinds of Stress: In this post, you’ll find out about the different types of stress and how to deal with them.
- Mindfulness and Meditation in Schools for Stress Management: Read this post to find out how schools are using mindfulness and meditation for stress management.
- Techniques for Managing Workplace Stress: Put these techniques to work when battling stress in the workplace.
- How to Kick Bad Habits: Banish bad habits with this advice that will help you stop doing what you don’t want to do.
Zen & Simplifying
Much of your stress in life can be eliminated through simplifying, so be sure to read these posts.
- The Surprising Truth About What Happens When You Don’t Answer Your Cell Phone: This post will encourage you to let your phone go to voicemail now and then.
- Simple Living Simplified: Here are 10 simple things you can do to get more simplicity in your life.
- Find Simplicity in Your Day to Day: Laura writes about making your day to day more simple.
- 7 Things I’m Doing to Simplify My Life: Take the lead from this blogger who is simplifying his life.
- Assignment: Quick Desk Clean-Up: Take on this assignment to get your desk cleaned up and organized.
- Scanning Documents to Reduce Paper Clutter: This post explains how you can cut down on clutter with a scanner.
- Three Essential Tips to a Happy Workspace: Use these tips to create a happy and organized workspace.
- Organize Your Office Space: Find advice for organizing your office space in this post.
- Staying Organized: Follow these tips for daily sanity in organization.
- Simplify, and Savor Life: Leo Babauta offers insight on making life more simple and being able to savor it.
- Simplify, Organize, Prioritize: Take these steps to attack stressful problems in your life.
- Ten Tips to Simplify Meal Planning: Make meal planning a lot more simple with these tips.
- Raising Minimalist Children in a Society of Excess: Find out how to downgrade your life, even with kids, from this post.
- 8 Steps to Simplify Your Online Life: With these tips, you can make your online life a lot easier.
- Questions to Help You Simplify Your Life: Answer these questions to get started simplifying your life.
- How to Simplify Your Life: Find simplicity in your finances and beyond with this post.
- Letting Go of Fake Needs: Read this post to learn about letting go of the things you only imagine you need.
- 10 Effective Ways to Simplify Your Life: Use these strategies to easily make your life more simple.
- Embracing Downsizing: Amber writes about making downsizing work for you.
- 4 Thoughts on Simplifying Your Life from the Last 2500 Years: Draw on history to make your life less complicated.
- Living Small(er) by Rocking the Big 3: Victoria explains how to live smaller in housing, food, and transportation.
- 43 Simple Ways to Simplify Your Life: This post makes simplicity in your life a less complicated process.
Check out these posts to learn about getting relaxed.
- Top 5 Healthy Relaxation Techniques: With the help of these techniques, you may be able to relax more.
- Blog Your Way to Relaxation: This post explains how blogging can help you feel more relaxed.
- How to Meditate: 10 Important Tips: Get started with meditating with the advice of Goodlife Zen.
- Relaxation Technique-Acupressure Points: You’ll learn about important acupressure points in this post on relaxation.
- Relaxation Drinks: The Mayo Clinic considers whether calm can come in a can or not.
- 7 Relaxation Tips and Why they Work: Take part in these relaxation activities and find out why they work.
- 7 Powerful Relaxation Techniques: Use these relaxation techniques to chill out.
- The Power of Love-Meditation & Intent: This post can help you understand the relaxation in meditation and intent.
- Meditation for Relaxation: This coach explains how to relax with meditation.
Taking care of business is a great way to reduce your stress. These posts will help you with your productivity management.
- How to Stay Focused by Being Adventurous: Adventure can make you focus on what’s really essential.
- Over 100 Great Productivity Tips: Follow these tips to find productivity and cut down on stress in your life.
- Budgeting Our Attention: Think about what you’re devoting your attention to.
- Fixed-Schedule Productivity: Master time management and stress using this productivity method.
- Inside Out Simplicity: Use this strategy to make your life more simple and productive.
- Office Zen: Check out Office Zen for help focusing on individual tasks.
Stress can impact your health, but your health can impact stress as well. Learn how to manage your wellness to cut down on stress.
- 5 Reasons You Need Your Sleep, and 5 Reasons You May Not Be Getting It: Catch up on your sleep with the advice in this post.
- Tips for Safeguarding Your Health and Well-Being: Dr. Creagan advises that you’ll need to take care of yourself first to deal with stress management.
- Steven Slater and Workplace Stress: Jennifer and Rob explain healthy ways to deal with workplace stress.
- Lack of Exercise Explains Depression-Heart Link: To beat depression, anxiety, and stress, be sure you’re getting enough exercise.
- Internal Dragons: Deepest health will help you fight your internal dragons.
- Smart Food Choices Can Increase Your Happiness: Jennifer Ashton explains why food can make you happier.
- Massage for Anxiety: In this post, you’ll learn why massage is effective for dealing with anxiety.
- Five Important Health Reasons to Reduce Stress: Find reasons to reduce your stress in this post.
- Top 10 Fitness Tips and Tools: Use these tools to arm your body against stress with fitness.
- Lack of Sleep Linked With Depression, Weight Gain, and Even Death: This blog post will encourage you to get to bed!
- Can Body Massage Help Reduce or Cure Mental Stress or Tensions in Mind?: Read this post to find out about massage for stress.
- Ever Feel Like Giving Up?: Read this post to find out how you can encourage yourself to keep going.